(Status June 2021)
how nice to welcome you back soon!
In order for us to be able to offer events at the moment, we all have to practice new procedures together. By adhering to the following rules, we will ensure that we can remain in a permanent personal exchange.
Please read the following rules immediately before your next visit with us, because rules of conduct and leaflets can change according to the current infection situation and accompanying regulations. We want everyone to feel comfortable with us.
Here is all the important information about the introductory visit to Barnes Crossing in Corona times:
1. before the visit at Barnes Crossing
Signs of illness? Stay at home!
People with signs of or existing colds of any severity or fevers are generally not allowed to attend offerings at our facility. The same applies to people who have had contact with Covid 19 cases in the last 14 days or who have returned to Cologne from risk areas.
2. how can I participate?
– Please look at the respective event on our homepage www.barnescrossing.de and inform yourself about the possibilities to purchase tickets.
– When you purchase a ticket, your contact data will be recorded. These will be deleted after four weeks.
– The tickets will be checked before the event and may not be given to others without informing the organizer (see below).
3. hygiene measures
– Mouth and nose protection must be worn during the entire performance when walking through the building and also at the seat (!).
– At the entrance there is a possibility to disinfect your hands – please use it. At the exit there is another possibility to disinfect.
– When entering and leaving the foyers, please keep a distance of 1.5 m between different households.
– We have chess-board seating and receive a maximum of 40 guests for the performances.
– We recommend that you do a corona test in advance.
4. if you have a positive Corona test result 1-7 days after attending an event with us, please inform us at: firstname.lastname@example.org